Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oops, should have introduced myself...

Here I go, just bursting in the room already full speed ahead in the middle of the conversation. As you saw in my first post I write a thing or two on occasion. I also draw some, cook lots and do a little photography when I have the time. My writing ranges from well thought out rants on political subjects (which will not appear here) to stream of consciousness poetry, to lyrics right on down to essays and short fiction. I'm learning as I go so please bear with me if my posts are a mess. Or rare. I do what I can and I hope, when you do read it, you get something out of it. For a little while many of my posts will be things that I have lying around. I'm hoping that seeing content up will inspire me to write more. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment